Love Them

Thursday, October 1, 2009

To all of my besh fwen.. :)

Thank you for simply being there. On the cloud days, on the sunny days. Thank you for sharing your joy’s and pain with me. For showing me that I’m so special. That my contribution count through our friendship. I have grown as a person and I hope you have too. Thank you, just for you. Thank you for simply being my friend. For the special memories we share together now. For the never ending support you always give me, friend. I will always love you, I can’t tell you how much that you mean to me. I pray for our everlasting friendship. Never ever say goodbye to yesterday. Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful and I hope tomorrow will be better. Thank you for everything. Thank you just for you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment