Love Them

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life Suck!! Damn!

I AM WORTHLESS!!I am not worthy of having anyone... I am not wanted by anything or anyone. I am alone. People treat me like shit! People take what they want from me and go.. "Sorry, I gotta go", "Sorry, I gotta go meet someone" but it al boils down to the foot that people are leaving, and not returning. So, I sit here alone. Alone I sit once again. One single stray emotion, on this lonely night, opens the floods gates as this tital wave of pleeding fears flow from these orbs. Incritable silence rings off this solitary walls. The gentle whisper of tears hitting the floor beneath me is the only sound, except for the ringing of your voice in my head which is my only comfort and my biggest fear... Watching all the happy moments abandon me like every human has done no one wants me in their life. They don't care about me. I am not wanted. I am not needed. I am used... I am lied to... and I am hated... Most of all, I am alone...

I AM UGLY!! I am not pretty. I am not happy... I am cruel... I am lost and cold... Forsaken by all man. I am a piece of worthless shit!! No one wants or need to be with or around me in their life for I don't provide enough. I am not a good friend.. I am not a good person.. And I am not a good girlfriend.. I would not be a good wife.. I am a moron.. I am a child.. I am lost and tired.. I am drained and I am abandoned.. I am not anyone's dream, fantasy, life, or lover.. I would not make a good friend.. I AM A BURDEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment