Love Them

Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is for...

The bullies who chased me… you strengthened my resolve . the haters who said I’d fail.. I am still here. Those who fell to the earth thinking they were the only star above. The night sky is ablaze with lights. My old man.. yeah.. this is for the one who not only gave me his name, but more.. I’ve felt your hand on my shoulders each day and it has guided me. This is for all those who believed. For eighteen weeks, I have toiled outside of society, on a fixed and lonely path. Now, I have come full circle , back to where I started. Here .. this place.. yeah.. life is like that. As I sit on the edge, on the threshold, what I’ve learned is that this journey is not a straight line. And the plates on each side of me, they support me. They hold me in place, like bookends around the story that is my life. . and the next chapter is about to unfold…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment