Love Them

Friday, November 13, 2009

Love..Lurve..Love...

I wear the mask that grins and lies. It hides my cheeks and shades my eyes..This debt I pay to human guile and with torn and bleeding heart i smile and mouth with myriad subtleties. Why should the world be over-wise in counting all my tears and sighs? Nay, let them only see me, while I wear the mask. I smile, but I cries inside. I sing but the clay is vile, beneath my feet and long the mile. But let the world dream otherwise, I wear the mask. I'm not crying over what he said, it's what circumstance that hurts the most. I am strong girl who keeps her stuff in line.even when i have tears going down my face, i always manage to say I'm fine.. My one regret in life is that i am not someone else.. All the love I am sending, the memories I won't sell. I know there must be an ending to the story I will tell.. I dream only of his love and happiness in life. I try not to think of him but when i close my eyes, I see him and then tears in my eyes..I love him enough to fight for him, compromise for him and sacrifice myself for him if need be. Enough to miss him incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with him, be there for him when need or want me, and never, ever want to leave him or live without him..Staring at my feet, losing myself in this daydream of sadness, waiting my arms around, giving a sign that I need help. But it seems that no one wants to see me. Standing there acting like a moron, being lost in sadness, catching my tears with my daydream......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment